Thursday, October 9, 2008

Twice Blessed














































Well, today is a day I have anticipated for quite some time now. I have actually looked forward to this photo shoot since before these little angels were born. The precious baby girls featured here are absolutely two little miracles. They were perfect and healthy and their parents, Jennifer and Nathan are truly twice blessed. Keegan and Lainey are beautiful babies and I am so thankful that I got to capture these once in a lifetime images for their parents. Enjoy this peek into the wonderful life of of being twice blessed!!!!









April

2 comments:

Stacy said...

aw.. that's the sweetest thing i've seen all day!

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh!!! That's the most adorable thing I've ever seen!!! You are so good April!