Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Precious Face of Allie Grace






As most of you know, our family has grown this year. Mark and I have been so incredibly blessed with three absolutely amazing boys. Jordan is 18 and is a freshman in college. Aaron is 16 and is a Junior at Texas High & Adam is 13 and in the 7th Grade at Texas Middle School. They are truly the most awesome, wonderful sons a mother could ever ask for. I am so proud that I have the distict privilege to be called their "mom". On September 25, 2008, God blessed our family with an unspeakable, indescribable gift. Her name is Allie Grace and she is a little angel. We love her so much and I am completely in awe of the gift God has given us. We are now the parents of a little girl and she has added a sweet "pink" dimension to our lives. There is nothing that I love any more than to hear her call me "mommy". Please enjoy the poem that I have recently found and it describes our relationship with our sweet gift, Allie Grace.



"I didn't give you the gift of life,



But in my heart I know,



The love I feel is deep and real,



As if it had been so.



For us to have each other,



Is like a dream come true.



No I din't give you the gift of life,



God gave me the gift of YOU!!!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

very sweet! she is just beautiful!!

TracyTPhotography said...

Adorable! she's such a beautiful girl!

Amanda said...

Awww! I had no idea about the situation with Allie! She is beautiful and I know she's probably so happy in her new home! Congrats!