Wednesday, December 30, 2009

You've Come a Long Way Baby




One of the highlights of my year has definitely been capturing images of this Beautiful Baby Girl!!! I was at the hospital last January when Ava Claire was born to capture newborn images for my precious friends, Derric & Tiffany McFarland and have enjoyed seeing miss Ava Claire on a regular basis since that day...
Her parents have graciously shared her with me this past year and I have enjoyed every second of it. I must admit she's absolutely one of the most GORGEOUS baby girls I've ever had the privilege of meeting!!!
Happy Birthday Sweet Ava and thanks Derric and Tiffany for sharing her with me and for being such amazing friends. You mean more than you will ever know!!!

2 comments:

Gay Vaughan said...

You can do it...but I warn you, blogging will take over your life!

Unknown said...

You have plenty of time to blog but not to get people what they pay for?!?!?!? Ridiculous!!!! DO YOUR JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!