Monday, December 28, 2009

A New Year... New Blog Commitment



Well, here goes nothing... My passion is photography and my family so I'm gonna give this blog thing another try with my gorgeous girl. While we were visiting Nana this Holiday Season, I decided to try to get some fun pics for Allie's Birthday Invitation this year. Nana got her this FUN outfit for Christmas so I decided her house was the perfect place to take some pics. I love them, but I'm not so fond of the fact that she is about to turn 8 years old.

As a lot of you know, this past year has been a trying year for us with trials and injuries that have been life changing, but God has carried us every step of the way and are sooo excited to see what he has in store for us in 2010!!! Happy New Year and enjoy this blog!!!

No comments: